Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Peace.

At the risk of overwhelming myself, I am going to start another blog. It will be entirely dedicated to food, healthy and not so healthy, and fitness.  Especially because today I realized something. As busy as I am, I've got time. I am still trying to transfer to University of Houston, which thanks to UTEP has been extremely and unnecessarily difficult. I just found out that my grandfather's will has been found and he is finally at the crematory. Doesn't sound like something I should be relieved about, but I am. I spend a lot of time cleaning, painting pots, building things, and at the gym.Ya know, grown up things. Which is surreal all in itself, I mean, I take care of someone. Weird. I really am blessed with my job. I can travel whenever Sterling has a few days off and this summer will mostly be spent on a boat. They even gave me a paid leave when I was in Florida.

My point in all this is, I am extremely blessed. One of my biggest goals every day is to stay positive. My last post wasn't meant to bring anyone down but you never know what anyone else is going through. Which is why I've started thinking about making a list of the 22 most important people in my life and letting them know, one by one, how important they are to me.

The best way to lift yourself up is by lifting others up, too.

Anyways, I will have my new blog up soon and will be providing a link! Woot!

"Remember this. Hold on to this. This is the only perfection there is, the perfection of helping others. This is the only thing we can do that has any lasting meaning. This is why we're here. To make each other feel safe." -Andre Agassi

No comments:

Post a Comment