Monday, April 21, 2014

Adventure Time

  I know my blog has been, like, super serious. The month of May is going to be really exciting though. I am going to do my best to keep this thing updated. My boss, Sterling, is going to be flying out to Fort Lauderdale to get his new boat. In this new boat I have my own room equipped with a queen-sized bed! On the 1st Karol, my bosses sister in law, is coming while her husband sails back with Sterling. I am so excited because Karol is one of the most fun people I know. After Sterling gets back, he has to work for about a week and then we're taking 6 days to sail somewhere along the coast. I am so excited, mainly because this will be my first trip and the first of many this summer! I have a tendency to take pictures of everything so you will basically see my whole sailing experience!

I'm gonna be out at sea most of the summer! 

I'm so beyond excited, guys! Also, hopefully not when I'm out at sea, but a friend that I met at camp when I was 13 is coming to Houston in May. I haven't seen him in 9 years! 

Also, I am going to Austin for Memorial weekend to my cousin's lake house. Diana, Lizzy, and Lori are sisters that are actually my cousins. Through out my whole situation they have been a phenomenal support system and have grown to be more like my own big sisters. Lizzy is the sweetest princess there is. She's getting married in June which I am extremely excited about. Lori is pregnant and is going to be a terrific mother. So, excited for little baby Ramos to come in to the world(I can't stop buying baby stuff. It's all too cute.). Lori is the most hilarious person I know. She is my insight for tv and celebrity gossip, which is my embarrassing guilty pleasure. Don't judge me. And Diana, is just the most amazing person you'll ever meet. She's an attorney with her own firm, great sense of style and taste in music. I've had some of the most fun experiences in my life with her! So, it's basically gonna be the best weekend of all time. So, if my blog has been a bit on the melancholy side it's about to be super fun. Be patient my friends. 

I am beyond  excited everything is turning around. 

“Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.” 
 Elizabeth Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment