Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Prelude

The idea of blogging is one of those things much easier said than done. I started one once in high school and it was full of drama, hormones, and teen angst. As embarrassing as that was, I still have always liked the idea of getting my experiences and thoughts out in to the world. This is all based on the hope that my life is interesting. But in reality my life is
AWKWARD, DRAMATIC, FUN, and WEIRD. 
 
I will do my best to keep posting especially because all I have is time lately. So, I guess I should start with me. I'm a 21-year-old woman living in Houston. I am work doing home health care for a woman on the liver transplant list. I have no desire to be a nurse or continue doing this line of work when I am finished here. Coming here I have received an opportunity for another job once this one is over and am quite excited. The job is a stewardess for a private charter company, meaning I will be transport troops, sports teams, and famous people around the world. Both jobs are helping me to pay for University, law school and to help pay off any debt that I owe. Plus, who would pass up an opportunity to travel for a year. But until then I have more free time than I know what to do with since I just moved here and I don't know a soul. So, I will blog. I will try to leave with a positive quote after each blog. So, on that note:

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain
 

No comments:

Post a Comment